International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Sophie's Australia Adventure

Introduction

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi, my name is Sophie and I am a seventh grader at Walter Reed Middle School. Next week I am going to go on a trip to Australia! I am very excited to be going on this trip because I will get the chance to see an entirely different world. I have never been out of The US, so this will be especially amazing.

So, a week from next Monday, I will set out with my Technology teacher, Mr. Shelton, and three other girls: Lulu, Elvira, and Laura. We will be in Australia for fourteen days on a breathtaking adventure! If you would like to follow our trip, you can follow me on Twitter; my account is SBridgesDSA. We will also be setting up a YouTube feed and a Picasa album. See you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 14 days
When May 25th - June 7th, 2009
Focus Marine Biology
Conservation/Wildlife
Aboriginal Culture